Reconciliation / Adaption
- To reestablish a close relationship between.
- To settle or resolve.
- To bring (oneself) to accept.
- To make compatible or consistent
- To reestablish a close relationship, as in marriage.
- To become compatible or consistent: The figures would not reconcile.
- To make oneself no longer opposed; cause to acquiesce in something unpleasant.
- To become friendly with someone after estrangement or to re-establish friendly relations between people.
- To settle a difference.
- To make (two apparently conflicting things) compatible or consistent with each other.
- To reconsecrate.
making peace >